Wednesday, December 10, 2008

To Novel (Not) to Mention



Ok, after searching YouTube for the past several months. Their are a few things that annoyed me so much that I had to talk about them.

Niriburu - I really can't stand this one at all. So I figured it had to be worth mention. For all that have not heard of Niriburu, or Planet X, it is a red smudge that can be seen outside of out solar system. And many believe that this Red Smudge will crash into our little blue dot sometime around 2012. The belief that this red smudge is in fact a planet comes from a Sumerian picture with 10 planets revolving around the sun. While destruction of earth in the form of a red ball is novel, it isn’t novel enough for the show that we call history to jump the shark. It’s a rather abrupt and leaves no room for a less than interesting sequel.

Annunaki Invasion – Riding off the coat tails of Niriburu I turn my thoughts to the people that I am told live on that red smudge. Now, I am informed be the good folks over at Youtube that Niriburu may only enter earth’s region in the solar system. And the Giants, Man-Sized Lizards, Grey dudes from Roswell, and Egytpo-looking vultures will pour out of this gigantic red smudge to enslave human kind in one massive wave. What humans could be used for is beyond me though. If our manual labor being is taken over by robots, vending machines, and roombas, I don’t see how we would be much use to aliens. The only novel thing I see coming from this event is world peace. Because finally, all over the planet we would realize how similar we were when compared to an invasion force comprised of those things from mars attacks.

1 comment:

  1. Planet X and the various beliefs that surround it have always been an interest to me. Very nice post.

    ReplyDelete